| #7739 LWM - International Community Council|
» Глава: Империя
» Заместитель: MrBattleControl
» Вербовщик: Lord Syrian, Arctic
» Летописец: Lord Syrian, Corey, Arctic, Edwin
» Глашатай: Lord Syrian, Corey, Arctic, Edwin, Beliar
The ICC is a gathering of players, who in one way or another help the english part of the Game and its Community. It serves as a bridge between various Official Clans, as well as between the .com-based Community and the Administration. Such gathering is held in a dedicated Skype Room, and Councilors are expected to help with any issue that should arise and be presented there.
1. The official language of the ICC is English;
1.1. Native Russian speakers are allowed to communicate between them in Russian, in the ICC Skype chat, to facilitate the exchange of ideas between them;
2. The purpose of the ICC is to assist the Administration and the Community with the improvement of the game (suggestions to improve the gaming experience, balance analysis, bug detection etc) and of the English part of it specifically (local problems, language problems, clans and community management issues and related suggestions);
3. It is the task of the Deputy to
- invite/evict ICC members (eviction based on clan activity);
- track the members activity in clan room on Skype, manage the room;
- specify topics for urgent discussion if requested directly by the Administration;
- collect reports from the ICC members;
- translate, review and elaborate reports for presenting to the Administration.
4. It is the task of the ICC members to
- visit clan room on Skype on a regular basis;
- suggest topics and/or discuss them, taking necessary game actions;
- form reports based on discussion, containing suggestions, bug reports, analysis of current game features etc. and pass those reports to the Deputy;
- follow all general and local game rules at all times.
5. The Deputy may appoint Secretaries to assist him with specific tasks, which would then be of greater priority than general discussion topics.
6. Should the ICC be tasked with a topic directly by the Administration, it becomes absolute top priority; the Deputy notifies the clan via mass clan mail, and all members to the extent possible are to contribute to the topic.
7. ICC members are not entitled to salary.
Recruitment is closed.
1. Fluency in English;
2. Combat Level 8 on main account registered via LWM.com;
3. No less than 4 months of active account;
4. No significant game rules violations;
5. Daily activity in game (monthly average of at least 3h/day online) and in Skype;
6. Expert knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Game Mechanics (game rules, factions, guilds, combats, card games, economy/trading, etc); Technical Issues (formulae, scripting, etc) and Community Interaction (forums, clans, overall understanding of the LWM Community specific aspects, etc.)
Former members who have been evicted due to in-game inactivity may return by contacting the ICC Staff, if they resume activity.